The privacy of your data is of paramount importance to us.
Evunn Law Services may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
Throughout the website, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Evunn Law Services.
Evunn Law Services may change this policy by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
Our website is not directed at you if we are prohibited by any law of any jurisdiction from making the information on our website available to you and is not intended for any use that would be contrary to local law or regulation.
You affirm that you are over the age of 18 and have the right to contract in your own name, and that you have read the above authorization and fully understand its content.
Information we collect
In providing you with our services, the information we collect may include but are not limited to your:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as your locality, preferences and interests
- payment card information
- identification documents
- electronic signature
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
Information about your computer hardware and software also may be automatically collected by Evunn Law Services. This information can include your IP address, browser type, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used by Evunn Law Services for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the services.
What we do with the Information we collect
We require this information to fulfil your orders, understand your needs and provide you with better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To help us verify your identity
- To provide you with the products, services and information you request from us
- To assist you with enquiries and improve our customer service
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. If you do not want to receive these emails, you may opt out by clicking on the unsubscribe link in our promotional emails
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes
- We may contact you by email or phone
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
- We may share your information with our partner service providers or third parties whom you choose to transact with through our site
- We may use the information to promote our services
What constitutes your consent
Where processing of personal information is based on consent, we shall obtain the requisite consent when collecting your personal information. You, however, consent to the processing of your personal information when you access our platforms, use our services, content, features, technologies or functions offered on our website or other digital platforms. You can withdraw your consent at any time but such withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of the processing of your data based on consent given before its withdrawal.
Subject to certain limitations and exceptions, you are entitled to the following principal rights under the Nigeria Data Protection Regulation (NDPR):
- You have the right to be notified if we are transferring your personal information.
- You have the right to request an erasure of your personal information at any time.
- You have the right to request that we rectify inaccurate personal information.
- You may request at any time that we halt further dissemination of your data or cease to use your personal information.
- You have the right to request for copies of your personal information.
- We may request information about you from third parties to provide our services.
- We will notify you as soon as we become aware of a harmful data breach which may result in a risk of your rights and freedom.
- We will notify you if we are transferring your data.
- You may request at any time that we halt further dissemination of your data or cease to use your data.
- If you submit content in a public forum or a social media post, or use a similar feature on our website, that content is publicly visible.
- We may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) conform with the requirements of the law or comply with legal process served on us, or (b) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of our service or members of the public. To the extent practicable and legally permitted, we will attempt to advise you prior to any such disclosure, so that you may seek a protective order or other relief limiting such disclosure.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures including secure sockets layer (SSL) to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
The transfer of your information to a foreign country or international organisation will only be done with your consent and in compliance with the NDPR. We will ensure that there are adequate data protection laws in the recipient country or organisation before transferring your information.
The data we retain
We will retain your information for as long as needed to provide you with our services, comply with our legal and statutory obligations or verify your information.
We are statutory obligated to retain the data you provide us with in order to process transactions, identify fraud and in compliance with laws and regulatory guidelines applicable to us.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. However, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Your Information with us.
If you believe that any information that we have of you is incorrect or incomplete, email us as soon as possible, at the address below. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Evuun Law Service’s Details
Our full name is Evunn Law Services.
Evuun Law Services is a brand of House of RIDA. House of RIDA is registered registered in Nigeria.
You can contact us by sending an email to email@example.com.